I am an Animator/Illustrator living just outside Los Angeles and working primarily as a character animator for Games and Television. I have a wealth of experience in Character Design, 2d Animation, 2d Rig Building and am proficient in the latest versions of programs like photoshop CC and Toonboom Harmony 12. I’ve spent most of my career pitching shows to large networks while working full time as an animator/illustrator during the day for such companies as Nickelodeon and Disney. I am known for my ability to work fast and meet very tight deadlines. In my spare time I make cartoons for YouTube starring my children and develop show pitches.
Character Design, Bento Box Entertainment (UNION) (2016 June - Present)
- Designed over 30 Principle and supporting Characters for Season 2
- Cleaned, colored, and redressed 40 + Characters
- Completed 20 + turns
Animation Retakes, Starburns Industries (2016 May - June)
- Revised 30+ shots for the show Harmonquest
- Animated several shots from scratch to ensure deadline is met
- fixed several continuity errors that were overlooked
Character/Color, Starburns Industries (2016 Feb - April)
- Design Characters and Color keys for various props, characters, and effects.
- Design several mouth packs for secondary characters
- applied special lighting to several scenes and characters
Animator/Rigger, Starburns Industries (2015 - 2016)
- Animated over 40 + minutes for the HBO show “Animals”
- Prepped over 15 characters in Photoshop for rigging
- Rigged over 15 characters with full turns in ToonBoom Harmony
- Met and exceeded deadlines time and time again
- Worked weekends and sometimes holidays to ensure deadlines where met
Animator/Cleanup/Color, Creative Capers (2014 - 2015)
- Clean up, rig, and animate characters for several apps, mobile games, and shows
- Responsible for functionality of layered assets
- Gave direction and managed a team of junior animators
- QC on all final animations
- Worked closely with programming team to ensure visual integrity and to meet incredibly tight deadlines.
Animator/Segment Director, Six Point Harness (2014 - 2015)
- Directed animated segments for Fusion show “Like, Share, Die”
- Provide storyboards and animatic for each sequence animated
- Character design from concept to completion
- Rigged all characters in flash
- Animated over 10 characters for animated segments
Lead Animator, Disney Interactive (2012 - 2014)
- Animated over 30 + portal animations for all main characters in the Disney game “Where’s my Water 2”
- Oversaw all game animation including UI/UX for main menu and buttons
- Managed animation team and provided artistic guidance to ensure Disney quality
- Rigged all main characters for several Disney games/apps
Bachelors in Animation
Platt College, Alhambra, CA
Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Toonboom Harmony, Character Design, Animation, Background Design, Prop Design, Rigging.
References are available on request.